1. What are your hours of operation?
The Clifton Steamboat Museum is open on Monday - Thursday from 10 - 1 pm or by appointment. Please contact us at email@example.com or (409) 842-3162 and we will set up a personal tour for your group of any size.
2. Is there an admission fee?
Admission is $7 of adults, $5 of students, senior citizens and veterans, and free for all Boy Scouts in uniform. Ask us about group rates for 20 or more people.
3. Is the museum available for field trips and other group events?
Yes, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (409) 842-3162, to let us know how we can best meet your group's needs.
4. Where are you located?
Click here for our location.
5. Do you have onsite Banquet and Event Facilities?
Yes, we have several Banquet Facilities available to accommodate any type of party, seminar, meeting or reunion. For more information, please visit our banquet website by clicking here or call (409) 842-3162.
5. What is the museum's inclement weather policy?
The Clifton Steamboat Museum follows the Beaumont ISDs school closures. Please check our Facebook page for day of information.